Minha lista de blogs

quinta-feira, 27 de maio de 2010

PEPPER ON THE OTHER'S EYES

Friends, I know how evil it may seem but you all know the reason I've started telling what happens in Brazil and in my company when I was cheated by a chinese company, remember?

Last week a turkish group asked me for help, why? Well, sugar business requires good appetite, expertise and of course law knowledgement not only international trade law but every time you trade with a country be sure you know its civil and commercial law, ok? This friend simply paid a commercial invoice as it was asked to, the seller has shown many fake documents using names of Maersk shipping line and SGS, so he could never imagine that cheater would go so far.

Well, I tried many lawyers to help him, but everybody says the same thing, he will last at least five years in a process and he may never win once cheaters will be not punished in Brazil.

Well, if you are a lawyer and have options to all of us get ride of people who gain money against the other's good work, let me know.

Kisses
SOL

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

LEAVE ME YOUR THOUGHT, IT IS A SPACE TO SHARE MOMENTS OF OUR LIVES...

DEIXE SEU PENSAMENTO, É UM ESPAÇÕ PARA COMPARTILHARMOS MOMENTOS DE NOSSAS VIDAS